CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

new adventures

An update on the creative endevours going on round here. So far things have been quiet. Still have 3 orders to go and a painting for my son to get through. And I wanna have em all done by the time riding season starts. Which means I should get crackin.... Hope to have some pics coming soon, but will see.
Managed to get some art supplies but still lackin in some things. But what I did get was some gesso, some black gesso, and some Liquid Black, which should help for the storm paintings I like doing. But I havent had a chance to try any of it out, and still have all the panels sitting against a wall, waiting to be gesso'ed. Perhaps when things settle down I'll have more time to goof off in the 'unpaid projects' lol.

0 comments: